The thing about bucket lists is that they can grow and shrink over time - some things on the list might fall from favor and other things might be added as one becomes aware of something new, or curious, or rare. So the thing is to be judicious in assigning things to the list - to think carefully about candidates for inclusion - so that the list is made up of things worthwhile and the list doesn't become overly long or unwieldy.
So, in no particular order, the beginnings ...
1. Alaska. The only state I've not set foot in. Go there.
2. A summer in Tuscany.
3. A trip to see the castles on the Rhine.
4. Get another motorcycle.
5. Paint a nude.
6. Take Annie to Maine for lobster.
7. Get at least one book published.
8. Appear in a film.
9. Write a play.
10. Do at least one more play.