/**/
6/04/2011

A crown, A crown, my Kingdom for a crown.


I'm a bit cranky. Irritable. Uncomfortable.

I have (had) a temporary crown on a molar.

It fell off. While I was eating.

When my Dentist was preparing the tooth for the crown, she laid a protective coating over the nerve in the tooth. Then the assistant laid on the cement and the temporary crown.

The crown is currently in a baggie in my pocket.

The coating on the nerve has, I think, melted.

So now I'm a bit cranky. And irritable. And I'm becoming more and more uncomfortable.

8am this morning the Dentist's office will open.

I'll be there when it opens. I'll be a teddy bear by the time I leave her office.

Ndinombethe.

8 comments:

Brandie said...

Yikes. I'm so sorry. :( hope the dentist can fix it ASAP for you!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Grrrrrr.... Stupid stinking teeth. Hope you're feeling better by now!

HalfAsstic.com said...

I'm keeping an eagle eye out for you, Lou. I will make sure to steer way clear until after your dental appointment.

Nan Sheppard said...

OH NO, you poor baby! Hugs...

Tara R. said...

That has gotta hurt. So sorry you're in pain. Hopefully you can get in to see the dentist first thing.

Miss Ash Tuesday said...

Blech! Dental work is one of my least favorite things!

PattiKen said...

Oh, I so sympathize. I'm a bull (bullina?... and don't you dare say it!) when it comes to pain. Anywhere but in my mouth. I'm a total wuss about that. I've been known to cry at the dentist. Just last November, in fact. I hope you've been healed by now.

Holly said...

Ohmygosh! The same thing happened to me on Tuesday night. I wasn't even eating anything chewy or crunchy. Probably a good thing it wasn't crunchy, or I might have damaged the crown or another tooth. Go ahead and be cranky. We all understand! Hope the rest of your weekend is better.