/**/
9/16/2012

Sunday Morning ...


and it's late.  This post is late.  As such, it's not going to be much of a post.

Our labors continue, trying to convert the Family Room into living space for Grannie.  There is some time pressure - we can't take forever - and there is still a lot of work to do.

The wallboard is up, and we've done the tape and plaster - except when we wanted to sand for painting (to be done today) we found the plaster hadn't really set up yet, so we have to wait.

Meanwhile, my neighbor and I are headed out in a few minutes for another ride down the towpath - but this time we're going a mile farther outbound, and therefore another mile farther coming back.  Funny how that works.  14 miles today.

It will be a bit better this time - I have bike shorts now.

You don't want to see me in spandex.

Ndinombethe.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

hey! seems like you and i are busy with home re-modelling at the same time...

Tara R. said...

Good luck with the remodel. I hope it goes well and quickly.

Big Mark 243 said...

Hope that the remodel hits the finish date or otherwise you may want to get new bids from other contractors!!

I have NEVER worn spandex... not because of any prejudice against the shorts, but I have never purchase any clothing meant specifically for biking... maybe you can convince me to by at least ONE biking outfit..!

PattiKen said...

When I read the first line, I had a flash of déjà vu and had to check the date at the top. Don't I remember you converting the dining room for Grannie?