/**/
9/15/2012

My little corner ...


of the world is getting organized.  Actually, it's my little corner of the Family Room.


My big easel sits in the corner behind the desk (there's an older painting on it at the moment), my little Artist's Stool sits in front of the desk, and some of my Art library sits on the shelves in the upper left of the photo.  Since this shot was taken, I've cleared the desk to deploy my desktop easel, moved the pastel chalks and charcoals out from under the desk and stored them in the shelving to the left, and just generally gotten the space ready to use.  Ready to paint. 

My brushes are out. 

My paints are selected and on the desk.

My cleaning supplies are ready - to keep the area clean, my brushes supple and the desk, virgin.

All I have to do now is select a subject.

Ndinombethe.

3 comments:

Jientje said...

It's nice to see this little corner of your world, and I love how you're inspired to get painting again. Can't wait to see what you're going to paint. I love your work.

Big Mark 243 said...

Cool... and envious! I have been trying to get my little corner of the world organized all week!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy to see that you are all ready to make magic again!!! Woot. Great working station! You go make magic, Lou!!! Blessed be. hugs shakira