/**/
7/16/2012

Monday Meanders


The heat is back - it's going to get worse before it gets better.  Meanwhile, my lawn is gone dead ass brown - except in the back where the septic field is.  There?  It's green and brown stripes.  I may do a
Wordless Wednesday of the back yard - if I can find a way to portray the strip-ed yard artistically.

I changed the time I post, a while back.   I used to file a post in the evening, usually around 10pm, for publication at 12:01am the next day - and that would be the next day's post.  I'm not sure, anymore, what my motive was for doing that, but these days i find myself posting at 10pm, again - only the post is for the current day - a recap, if you will, of the day's events.  Given that my life is as boring as it is, recaps don't cut it.  I think I'm going to go back to the old way of posting - each day's post will be up at 12:01am.  Wednesday I'll publish a picture in the early evening, and Thursday morning, at 12:01am, Thursday's post will be up.  It will be a 100 Word Challenge.  Friday Haiku will be up at 12:01am Friday morning.

All will be right with the world, again.

It's even too hot to ride the Coot Scoot.  When I ride, I wear a helmet, gloves and boots.  At 100 degrees, that stuff gets HOT.  Thank you, but I'll ride in my air conditioned car.

Stay cool, y'all.  At least as much as possible.

Ndinombethe.

3 comments:

Tara R. said...

We actually hit 99F today. I'm already over that craziness.

Big Mark 243 said...

Others have gripes with the summers in the era of global warming but not I!! I am currently considering a moped, but we will see...

Who said that your life is boring? You are a regular renaissance man, warrior, actor, and intellectual... truly a rare breed and inspiring of awe, not unlike a Justin Verlander gem or a Prince Fielder home run!!

Farmers Wifey said...

We have winter here, and it's cold! Sitting in front of the fire right now x