/**/
6/20/2012

I was wrong ...


yesterday was NOT 9 days over 90 during this past Spring.  It was 12.  Today, the last day of Spring and the first partial day of Summer, was also 90+ degrees - so Spring went out HOT.  Yum.

Normally, this would be a Wordless Wednesday post, but I don't have any new photos to post right now.  So this is a Slightly Wordy Wednesday post.

Slightly.

I learned today that there's a certain young lady, who will be all of Three next month, who believes that people sneeze because fairies fly up their noses to steal their boogers.

I've been laughing about that all day.

I sold a bike on Sunday - and today I've gotten a couple of nibbles on another bike I have listed on Craigslist.  This is fun.  Of course, I love working on the bikes and I feel a certain attachment to them when they're ready, and selling them is a bit painful ... but I like the cash.

Ndinombethe.

3 comments:

Nan Sheppard said...

Fairies fly up their noses - cool! Wish I'd thought of that. I convinced my friend's foster son that a monkey had come in through the kitchen window and eaten two of his cashew nuts. The kid had carefully counted his nuts before leaving the room, so naturally I ate two. My friend said, "You DO realise you are tormenting an at-risk child?" but it was hilarious. Now whenever we see one another we discuss that monkey, and how he must have made quite a big jump from the window back to the tree, and then on to the fence, and down the street...

Tara R. said...

If that certain young lady is right, fairies must LOVE me because I have been sneezing for days.

You Yankees are having warmer temps than us Floridians. It's actually been rather mild for this time of year.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

That is hysterically gross.

Congrats on the bikes!