/**/
3/19/2012

Monday Meanders, Photo365, Day 78


1st run through yesterday - of the "Listen To Your Mother" show, Chicago Edition. It's going to be amazing.

This weather is amazing, too. We need a freeze, though, or we're going to have the worst bug season EVER.

My legs are paste right now. I put a quick 11 miles on my bike this evening. It felt good while doing it (where have I heard that before?) but when I was done and got off the bike - oy.

I'll be better in the morning.

The Cast


I can't wait for YOU to hear their stories.



Ndinombethe.

Post a link to YOUR photo in the Blog Hop below:

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I know that I would love to see their and your performance..!

PattiKen said...

It must be quite an adventure for you to be a part of this production. I'm so glad you got it.