/**/
12/11/2011

She's home now ...


... and according to her a) I never should have put it on Facebook (that she was in the hospital) abd b) she feels a bit stupid because there wasn't anything wrong that they could find - so she feels she never should have been there in hte first place and it was all wasted time and money.

I can understand how she feels - which, actually, is a bit of embarrassment. But it is, after all, misplaced.

I have lived almost half my life with LM (Love Muffin). I'm glad she's well. I'm glad there was nothing there to find. I am VERY glad.

I don't know what I would do without her.

Ndinombethe.

6 comments:

Tara R. said...

So glad LM is okay. While there was nothing to find, it wasn't a wasted trip to have that determined. Better that then not go, and there really be a dangerous situation.

I know how you feel, if something happened to my lm, I'd be totally lost.

Grandmother Mary said...

Of course, that's in hind sight. It could have gone the other way and then LM would be just where she needed to be. It's always a good idea to pay attention to symptoms and get medical intervention. It's said that the most common first symptom of heart disease is sudden death. But usually that comes because people ignore symptoms. As for you telling family and friends- that's the way to set up the barrage of prayers, good thoughts, love and healing vibes from all over. It does help. So glad your LM is well.

Rebecca said...

I am glad she is well.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

It is NOT stupid to check on something that concerns you. It is stupid to NOT check it out. I'm just glad that there isn't anything wrong!

Lora said...

there is no such thing as a useless trip to the hospital. I'm glad everyone is home and safe and well.

Have Myelin? said...

I disagree that "nothing was wrong". What you should say is "the idiots couldn't figure out what was wrong..." =p (maybe I'm being rude...ha)

It took 25 years for the idiots to diagnose me with MS. No wait...to finally order the spinal tap that TOLD them the diagnosis since they never did figure it out on their own.

I could go on and on but people have reasons for their symptoms.

I'm glad LM (lol) is okay.