/**/
8/26/2011

Haiku Friday - Traveling


Haiku Friday



Traveling

Flitting from place to
place like errant butterflies,
never landing long.

Ndinombethe.



Linky Tools are paid for but the account hasn't updated yet. I will add the Linky stuff before Noon today. Please save your links until then - although you may comment anytime you like. :)

UPDATE: Despite my best efforts, my Linky Tools account has not yet activated - It's NOON already and it's still not done. Leave a link to your Haiku in comments - I'll try to get the Linky thing done for next time. Sorry.

2ND UPDATE: LOOKY!!! LINKY !!!!

5 comments:

Jientje said...

Butterflies with cameras!

Tara R. said...

I'm trying to picture you as a butterfly.

PattiKen said...

Me too.

Grandmother Mary said...

It is an image!

Kat said...

I feel like that a lot lately!