/**/
8/27/2011

100 Word Challenge - Depth


What follows is in response to the 100 Word Challenge, authored by the profound Velvet Verbosity. The word this week is "Depth".


100 Word Challenge


,


She looked at him, a coy smile on her lips. "What do like most about 'us'", she asked.

He looked up, startled. "Huh?"

"What do you like most about 'US'?"

He said, "I'm not sure I know how to answer that."

"Oh, c'mon. You must have SOMETHING to say ... about 'us' ... about how you feel about us."

"Oh, sure I do", he said, "but I'm not sure I can put it into words."

"Try", she insisted.

"Well ... it's you. 'You' is what I like most - your warmth, charm, grace and beauty remind me, always, I am way out of my depth."







3 comments:

Tara R. said...

That is a great answer. Your dialog pieces are still among the best... you ol' romantic.

Big Mark 243 said...

...and somewhere, a Love Muffin is smiling..!

PattiKen said...

And that's not such a bad place to be, is it?