/**/
7/05/2011

The day after they run out of fireworks


At least, I hope those idiots in the next block have run out. I need some sleep.

I enjoy fireworks as much as the next guy. But when I have to be concerned about stuff falling onto the roof of my house and starting a fire, then perhaps the fireworks are misplaced.

Today is the first day of a short work week. The kind of week I like. Four days and then it's the weekend again. The only thing better than that is a two week vacation.

The weekend just behind us, the 4th of July weekend, was, for a change, warm and sunny and perfectly dry. If it stays dry any longer, maybe the grass will quit growing.

Gosh, I hate yardwork.

Ndinombethe.

2 comments:

Tara R. said...

I missed the fireworks completely this year, missed as in didn't see them, not missed as in I hoped to hear them.

melissa said...

happy day after july 4th!