/**/
12/27/2008

Down to 4

Today is the 27th of December. Aside from stating the obvious, I make mention of this because, as all of you who come here to read are aware, the 31st of this month is the last day of 365 consecutive days of posting. I still find this somewhat unbelievable.

It is the single wisest thing I have ever done with one year.

I have much to do and not much time to do it. How familiar does that sound? I will catch up with all that has been going on in the last few days, but suffice it to say that yesterday, Boxing Day for much of the world, was as busy and activity filled as any has been lately, and all this activity has served to keep me away from my computer and my blogs and my people - all of you. But I will be back in full force shortly.

In the meantime, please, please, please, please read through the next paragraph and click through to Zoeyjane's site, driving traffic, and therefore money, into her site which will go to the charity highlighted on her site.


Zoeyjane of Mommy is Moody is DOING something. She is donating all the revenue from her advertisements on her site, for this month, to To Write Love On Her Arms. Go to Zoeyjane's site and read This Post. She gets paid by 'Impressions'. Just going there helps. Click on her ads - and help more. Click through to To Write Love On Her Arms and see what they do. Just doing that will help, too. This paragraph is going to appear at the end of each post, each day until the end of the month. As a reminder. Just click through. And help. Save the women and men and boys and girls that don't need to live without love, that don't need to suffer addiction and depression, that don't need to die.

Ndinombethe.

"As I go, I am wearing you".

All of you.

Thank you, Tash, for teaching this to me.

11 comments:

Jientje said...

I can hardly believe we're down to four!! Four more posts and we did it!!! Yaaay! It's been an incredible journey, that's for sure!!
Oh and um ... too much to do and too little time to do it all? Tell me about it!!

Shadow said...

...and the whole of sa was on the beach by the looks of things on the tv. we've been hanging out, doing a lot of nothing...

Anonymous said...

Wow, already so close to the last of the 365! Very cool.

Vikki North said...

Hi Lou,
365 days of blogging is a tremendous feat! So are you going to do it again? Why do I think the answer to that is 'no way?'

Have a great New Year, my friend.
Vikki

Anonymous said...

I'm toasting you on New Year's Eve. Totally. What an accomplishment, Lou.

Julie said...

Wow. 365 days of blogging every day. That is an accomplishment and a half!

Suzanne said...

Can you believe we've only got four left? I can't. I also doubt I will be able to abandon posting every day-it has become such a habit.

Momisodes said...

I am X-ing off the days baby!!!

I can barely contain myself over Blog365's completing.

Hope you're getting a chance to kick back and relax amidst the holiday chaos. I've been unplugged quite a bit the past few days as well.

Joyce-Anne said...

I think I'm going to go throught withdrawal the first day you don't post. I'm not sure what I'll do then... Got any ideas?

warriorwoman said...

meery grinch christmas lou baby

Jennifer said...

since i'm late getting here, you are down to only TWO days... you did it!! well almost but i know you are going to. i admire your stamina to do this... i wanted to post 365 posts this year, but am short... oh well. there is always next year... or maybe the next... who knows. it did get me on here and posting more often. i got to make a lot of wonderful friends too... like you. thank you. i can't wait to see our friendship grow in 2009!

xoxoxox