/**/
4/12/2008

Saturday Evening Post

There aren't a lot of readers on the weekend. Busy lives, and errands and shopping and yard work and family responsibilities and all that stuff get in the way of people having the time to blog much on the weekend. Blog365 means that some of us, myself included, are going to publish on the weekends, but it doesn't necessarily mean that we're going to have the time to sit and go through all the blogs we normally read. Anyway, I have so few readers to begin with, I can't expect much on the weekend, so I'm not going to publish any vacation pics today. Tomorrow. Because I'm not going to post on Monday until the evening, so there will be a better audience for what I post tomorrow than what I might post today. So, like Erin says, go play now.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, duh. And I posted twice today.

Elizabeth said...

I'll sneak in a blog in between taking a quiz on a chapter in A & P that I've never read and studying for my personal training certification tomorrow morning. But don't tell anyone!

Elizabeth said...

...oh, and I LOVE you vacation pictures!

Momisodes said...

I have the same problem on my blog. TRaffic totally dwindles on the weekend. Hope you had a chance to enjoy your Saturday! Looking forward to your photos :)

Marita said...

And yet for me weekends seem to be the only time I get to sit still for long enough to comment at any of the blogs I read!

I've been loving your vacation pictures and I'm so totally envious by now that I think even my insides have turned green.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I post anyway - I can't restrain myself ;)
Have a good Sunday :)!!

Anonymous said...

till tomorrow then..........

Anonymous said...

till tomorrow then..........

Anonymous said...

I get like that and try to save my better posts for weekdays. I use my weekends to catch up on all the reading I was behind on during the week though.

storyteller said...

My Saturday (and Sunday) posts tend to be ‘whatever’s on my mind’ with an occasional ‘Blogthing’ … for I’ve noticed the ‘drop-off’ in readership as people ‘live their lives’ but usually I have as much (or even more) time to ‘read’ (as in visit blogs) on weekends because (being retired) I tend to avoid ‘the crowds’ of ‘working folk’ who must do such things on their days off. Guess my life is upside down, but it works for me ;--)
Hugs and blessings,