/**/
2/27/2008

Wordy Wednesday

The words for this Wednesday? Anxious, excited, apprehensive (in the good sense), anticipatory. Veronica from Sleepless Nights starts moving in to her new home, tomorrow, and I am guest posting on SarcasticMom for tomorrow's Thursday Thirteen. In honor of Veronica's move, the Thursday Thirteen for tomorrow will outline the reasons to own and not rent. And, of course, there will be the World Wide Toast. I will be toasting with a shot of Ron Zacapa Centenario, a rare and very fine 23 year old Guatemalan Rum. Not the kind of stuff you sink in a Coca-Cola. This is sipping rum of the highest quality. Nothing but the best for you, Veronica. Nothing but the best.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I will have to toast with an archive shot ;)
But I already know with which one I'll toast :D

Julie said...

Hmmm...I wonder if we have an tequila left. I think there's some margarita mix in the fridge. The only beer we have is crap my FIL likes because it's cheap. I have a bottle of wine that I opened three weeks ago...

This may require a little further research...

Veronica Foale said...

You are lovely. I *heart* you big time now.

Thankyou so much! We get the keys and clean today, move tomorrow.

Very excited.

Anonymous said...

Well you will forgive me if I give Lotus a miss then? Still raw about having to sell our home to pay for Boo's therapy..... shit, here I go again with the freaking pity party. Better go buy some balloons and tequila!

And a pinata full of prophylactics always makes me smile....