/**/
It is last until Friday. Tomorrow is the next episode of The Kid, and I am not going to interrupt the flow of the story for the Orgy. *WHAT did I just SAY?* God, I must be getting old. And slow. Things have been so hectic lately I haven't been getting to the blogs like I'd like. But I will. I will.

Anyway - very first thing - go (even before you know what it is, I know you're going to make me beg - so PLEASE go) here and vote for Sandy C from Momisodes under the "Most Likely To Succeed" category. Please, pretty please, pretty please with me on top? uh Sugar. SUGAR on top. 'Cause we all know I ain't sweet. Tasting. You know, suddenly this is going in the wrong direction. Just go there and vote, 'K? Because you love Sandy, not because it has anything at all to do with me, which it doesn't.

Now. I'm giving away, today, the 2nd of 3 of these:



The rules are the same as yesterday:
(1)Give this to people whose blogs mean something special to you - or give it to the blogs whose persons mean something special to you. (2) Leave a comment on their blog so they know they got it. (3) You get to pick the number of times you give it.

Notice that overnight I picked up this skill, called counting. Three rules, not two. But still simple. Uncomplicated. Like me. (Hah!) I beat you to it, WW.

In no particular order:

OHmommy from Classy Chaos. One classy lady. Period. From Chicago, originally. Northsider. Popolska. I hope I said that right. She and her family are gorgeous.

Amanda from Shamelessly Sassy. I have been reading Amanda forever. Well, many months anyway. Currently she's admitting to some raging sexism.

Jennifer from Playgroups Are No Place For Children. Mom to a boy and a girl. Wife to Tate, who (I'm not sure) may be a bit whipped. But hey, she could whip me anytime.

Jennifer from Crazy, Magic, Sometimes Hectic, Beautiful Life. This woman gives great comment. And her blog ain't bad, either. She's real. Just real.

Tara R from If Mom Says OK. A classy and elegant woman who possesses D's. And doesn't mind talking about mammograms. Haven't seen the RACK yet, though. The day may come ....

Manager Mom from Manager Mom. Her last two posts have included pictures from early youth to age 17. She thinks she was an ugly child. She grew, whatever your opinion of her start, into a lovely and poised lady and blogger.

Amy from Milk Breath and Margaritas. She doesn't write every day, but when she does it's worth the wait.

Girlblue from Rantings and Ramblings. She loves snakes and spiders. She owns both. She has a family of people, too. I think she loves the people more. I'm certain they love her. As do I.

Solomon from Things I'm Grateful For. Everyday he posts a list of things for which he is grateful. Simple things. Everyday things. He finds joy in all those things. I wish MY head was so straight.

NicoleB from NicoleB Photography. I love her photography. And her mind and her way of seeing things. She's a beautiful woman and she just may have the best RACK out here.

There are more coming. On Friday, as I said. And now for something off the top of my head. (In other words - not the best thing I've ever written.)

Love comes but once
by many it is said
what a foul idea
to put in your head

Love comes but once
they want you to know
they tell you again
so you know that it's so

over and over
they beat it in
love more than one
you've commited a sin

the human heart
knows no such measure
for inside the heart
lies unknown treasure

love, sweet and pure
in unending supply
you can't give all you have
no matter how you try

to one, to many
it matters not
you'll never deplete
the supply you've got


I love you all.

Peace.

28 comments:

Us4 Cats said...

I wanted to ty you for visiting my blog and commenting ob BB.

That is a good poem.

Jientje said...

Ooooohhh, I love that poem!
Although most of the people do not often want to see Love like this.
I should know, I've been tortured before, for saying such "things".
It just needs to be said, thanks, you put it in such beautiful words.

Elizabeth said...

Did someone say orgy???

"the human heart
knows no such measure
for inside the heart
lies unknown treasure"

Beautiful.

Shadow said...

boundless love, oh yeah!!!! that's a neat poem.

Anonymous said...

Wowsie - thanks for making my day,my dear & thanks for making me smile on a stormy, rainy day without hubby.

Sorry for all the work you have & the power outage!
Hope things will slow down a bit over there soon so you can catch your breath!

Anonymous said...

Yay for more of the orgy! I'm still kind of sitting on my award. I will pass it along, just might not be today or tomorrow.

Gorgeous poem and so very true. Even not in a romantic way, the capacity of the hear to just keep loving is amazing.

Is it Thursday yet?

Melissa said...

Nice poem! :)

And I'm on my way to vote for Sandy. She is cool.

Christy said...

I think this poem is the antithesis of my post about one true love....LOL

But I like it anyway!

Just because it is "rhymey" doesn't make it bad. I'd say it is more populist, and I'm all about that.

Patsy said...

Your poem rings true on many levels. You may not think of this as one of you best, but it is one of my favoites especially the verses
*the human heart
knows such measure
for inside the heart
lies unknown treasure

love, sweet and pure
in undending supply
your can't give all you have
no matter how you try*

That, Lou, is simply beautiful. :)

Jennifer said...

aw Lou. that was such a sweet poem, and I love you too. :)

i love that you put I give good comment... it made me lol. :D i like how you worded it. ;)

thank you very much for the Blog Orgy LOVE!! :) I will be sure to post it proudly and share the love too. :)

I also went and voted for Sandy. I absolutely adore her!! and I do think she is most likely to suceed and having you ontop didn't hurt either... lol I just realized how that sounded, but too late I typed it so it is stayin'.

well anyway... now that i'm smiling and having a fun, happy morning i'm going to go feed my children some breakfast, it seems like the right thing to do. ;)

thank you again!!

lots of love!! xoxoxoox

Crimzen Creative said...

My gosh, you are surrounded by such great people! I voted for Sandy, of course!

Ndinombethe said...

I LOVE that poem! Just what I needed to hear. All this nonsense about one true love and if you find the one then there's no one else out there for you - would lead to a world of people walking around alone, unhappy and lost.

Lovely poem Lou (yes, pun intended)

Was gonna email you but must rush off to court - Blorking - HILARIOUS!!!!!! thanks for the laugh! xoxo

Tara R. said...

Aren't you the sweetest thing! Thank you so much. I love coming by here too, and I really love how much you flirt. I have posted a pic of the rack, not a really good one, but it's there.

http://ifmomsaysok.wordpress.com/2008/05/11/wait-for-it/

Momisodes said...

That was a beautiful poem! I have now forever associated "love" and "poetry" with you, Lou :)

Thank you so much for my blog nomination shout out. I'm currently in the lead!!!

What a fabulous list of blogs you've passed this award onto. I follow many of these amazing bloggers, but some are new to me. I'll have to pay them a visit!

xoxo

Joyce-Anne said...

Your poem is fabulous. I love the lines: inside the human heart lies unknown treasure; and love, sweet and pure is unending in its supply.

I voted for Sandy at Momisodes (and I'll do it again-if they let me).

moneythoughts said...

OK, I voted. I don't know what it is all about, but as you asked, I voted. Is this what Chicago politics is like? You just vote for who they tell you.

I like the poem. Have you ever read anything by Wallace Stevens? He was an insurance man who wrote poetry. And damn good poetry too. We share the same birthday, not year. :)

Good comment yesterday, thanks.

Amy said...

Well thanks SO much!! I love it. You are a sweet man.

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much! And for the record, Tate is whipped and so am I.

Anonymous said...

I haven't even heard of the site Sandy was nominated on, but I voted. And, oddly only had ever heard of her. Loving the blingfest, dear. And, I totally agree. Love isn't necessarily a one time emotion. It grows and changes all the time.

Theresa said...

Gosh i'm really loving your poetry Lou! Simple and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. The award will be added to The Trophy Cabinet very shortly.

Unknown said...

Voted! Sandy is winning!!!

Great poem... and if that's the not-so-great stuff that just comes off the top of your head, your head is in a great place.

Loving only one? How boring would THAT be?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Sorry it took me a while to get over here. I've been slacking on my internet usage. But thanks!

OHmommy said...

Oh Lou.

We can all honestly admit to loving you too.

You have the best taste in blogs. Seriously. The last three days you have complied one of the best lists of blogs, yours included, of course.

Holly said...

You have been so poetic lately, Lou!

Love is a constantly renewal resource.

Unknown said...

whatloknows: You're welcome. And I'm glad you like it.

jientje: I know what you mean.

elizabeth: Yes. Shall I say it LOUDER???

shadow: But yours are so much better.

nicoleb: If I can make you smile, it's MY day that gets made.

maggies mind: I am SO glad you're lovin' the ORGY.

melissa: Thank you. And thank you for voting.

christy: Roses are Red, Violets are blue, why am I always, thinking of you? Populist.

patsy: Thank you, sweetheart.

jennifer: Thanks for giving me the mental picture - me on top.

lady language: I voted too.

tash: Funny. I didn't write that for you - but I guess I could have.

tara r: It's a small pic. And you have a biggish rack. We needa bigger pic.

sandy c: This was just a conspiracy to introduce you to more bloggers.

joyce-anne: We could use your multiple voting skills here in Chicagoland.

moneythoughts: As Sandy's shill, I can tell you it's a good cause. She is the best.

amy: right back atcha.

jennifer: You're both whipped?

AFF: And thus I can say I love you, and you know it's true.

theresa: Thank you, Theresa.

solomon: You're more than welcome, Sir.

Hyphen Mama: It would be sooooo boring, wouldn't it?

shamelessly sassy: You, too, are ever so welcome.

OHmommy: Thank you. You are too kind.

Holly ATOM: Yeah, I have been kind of feelin' it lately.

Jientje said...

I voted for Sandy too of course!!
That reminds me ....

GirlBlue said...

Thank you Lou, its always nice to be appreciated :)