/**/
2/16/2015

Monday Meanders



Pitchers & Catchers report on THURSDAY.  Spring is upon us and soon the CUBS will give one and all, reasons to look forward with Hope.

I can't wait.

It looks like Tiger is done.  Ready to retire from the game.  Now the question is, who will take his place?  Who will come to the fore and generate the same kind of interest and enthusiasm for his game?  And THE game?  Will suffer.

And, of course, I'm still looking for contract or project work.

It's cold, here in Chicagoland.  But at least it's not Boston.  It's deep, there.

Why am I not on my way to Trinidad?  It's warm, there.

I was going to say Florida, but I hear the cold is on it's way there, too.


Ndinombethe.  Ubuntu.






1 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

... Trinidad... I never have considered visiting there... thanks for the tip, Lou..!