/**/
8/04/2014

Monday Meanders



The CUBS took two out of three from the Los Angeles Dodgers over the weekend.  The club is beginning to show signs of what is to come, I think.  The Dodgers are a good team.  They lead the NL West.  The CUBS came within one run of sweeping them.  Excellent series in LA.

I bought a mattress & box springs over the weekend.  Queen size - a nice pillow top mattress that is very comfortable to lay on.  It seems a lot of focus rests on this new bed.  It's like establishing myself - like making this whole thing MINE.  I have a LOT of work to do around the house and I'm not going to get it all done at once.  But the bed is a start.

In the next few months I need to start paying more attention to the business that I own, Area Networks, Inc.  Because I work full time and my sons have been occupied with the process of "Education", no one has had the time to devote to the needs of the business.  So, except for a small number of continuing customers of long standing, there has been little business and no "new" business in some time.  It will soon be time to focus on building Area Networks into a viable entity.  Stay tuned.

Today begins the first full work week of August.  Happy August, y'all.

Ndinombethe.  Ubuntu.
"As I go, I am wearing you."  "I am because we are."

0 comments: