/**/
2/15/2014

A trail to blaze ...



Yesterday, I said something to a friend.  She asked me to write it.  And so I am.

Whereas Sarah and her story would normally be here on a Saturday, I have been given a new trail to blaze and today, this day, must be spent working on that story - I must strike while the iron is hot.

Sarah will be here tomorrow.

The new story will be here Tuesday - as a "Tuesday Tale", which I haven't done in a while.

If I can put down to be read, what I can see in my head, it just might be worthwhile.

Come tomorrow for Sarah.

Come Tuesday for a tale of ... "Sangsāra".

Ndinombethe, ubuntu.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I hope to catch it... between class and work, I have been struggling to keep my head above water..!

Tara R. said...

I'm excited that you will be posting your stories again. It's been too long.