/**/
7/21/2013

Pictures ...


I saw a picture of myself, today.  A picture that was taken today.  I noticed two things.

First, I saw how thin I've become compared to what I looked like the last time someone took a picture of me.  Now I know I've lost almost 50 pounds.  And I know I'm fitting into clothes I haven't been able to wear in years - but still - this is the first time I've actually SEEN myself.

Second, I look old.  People have always looked at me in surprise when I tell them how old I am.  I don't think they do that much, anymore.  I'm beginning to look my age.  I don't think I like that.

Not at all.

Ndinombethe.

2 comments:

PattiKen said...

I saw that picture too, and I thought you looked great!

Tara R. said...

We took photos when our daughter recently graduated. I didn't recognize myself. I do not like getting my photo taken. You should be proud of your weight loss, that's fabulous.