/**/
3/24/2013

RAM Schaumburg


Saturday night at RAM, in Schaumburg, was fun.  Me and six wimmins,  There was Melisa, and Barb and Jenn and Kari and Marianne and Shannon.  The food was good - the drinks were good (Buttface Amber Ale is GREAT) - and the company was best of all.

If there's anything I love about blogging and this whole online community, it's the ability, every once in a while, to meet people live and in color.  It is so much fun.

I took pictures, and as soon as I know that it's okay with everyone, I'll publish some of the shots.  But not right now.

Ndinombethe.


3 comments:

Jonathan R. said...

Yeah, that's really nice. Even more the pictures time! hahaha

Tara R. said...

Jealous on so many levels. I can't wait to see you pictures.

Marianne said...

It was great to meet you! Pls. photoshop out my fat rolls.

Much obliged.

Marianne