/**/
3/25/2013

Monday Meanders


I get the feeling that T-Mobile's new pricing plan could have profound implications for the mobile phone marketplace going forward.   Pricing could get to be very competitive - read PRICE WAR - and that can only benefit hte consumer.

Not the least of these benefits may well be Smartphones priced reasonably - like a hundred bucks for a new, top-of-the-line Smartphone, with the second tier phones selling at 50 bucks.

We will see what happens.

After a REALLY busy weekend, it will seem very relaxing to spend this day in the office.  On the other hand, I have some serious learning to do in support of new technologies coming into play and that may be just what the doctor ordered - focus.

On a personal note, I had hoped, for Lent, to get my weight under 200 lbs. by Easter Sunday.  I have 4.5 pounds to go.  Wish me luck.

Happy Monday, everyone.

Ndinombethe.

2 comments:

Jonathan R. said...

hahaha, I hope you're right about the phone prices, that would be awesome! have a nice week, Luck! :D

Big Mark 243 said...

You are so savvy about this stuff Lou... I need to consult you about phones and laptops when I am ready for my next purchase..!