/**/
1/01/2013

New Year's Day


Today, the first day of 2013, is the sixth consecutive January 1st on which I have posted.  Five years of posting every day.  Five years instead of the one year I had signed on for.

We were going to blog for "one lap around the Sun".  Halfway through that first year, I was full of misgivings.  I didn't know HOW I was going to make it all the way to the end of the year.  But I was determined.  Many of us who had started had already dropped out.

I eventually got to the point where I realized I already had more than half the year done and in the bag, and all I had to do was take it one day at a time and I could do it.

And I did.

And I kept on "diding".  And I haven't stopped.  Yet.

And I don't plan to, either.  I love you guys.

Ndinombethe.

1 comments:

Tara R. said...

I'm glad you kept going too, and that you're a feature in my Reader that I look forward to daily.