/**/
1/21/2013

Monday Meanders


The cold has come back with a vengeance - it was 1 below upon waking this morning.  I think I would rather trade some snow for the cold.  I do not like being cold.

San Francisco is going to the Superbowl!!  Good job - good game.

Baltimore is also going to the Superbowl.  For many reasons, I am so GLAD the Ravens won and New England lost.

Yesterday, I helped a friend with signal strength issues he was having in his home.  I deployed a range extender and it worked properly once we had the right password.  It felt so good to do something for my friend - something that worked like it should.

This week is going to start out cold - I hope it warms up, though, like I said.  I hate being cold.

Ndinombethe.

2 comments:

kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

It always makes me shake my head in amazement at this wonderful thing called the internet when my friends complain about the cold while I am sitting on top of the airconditioner eating ice.

Surrounded by bushfires (wildfires).

Keep warm my friend... I would LOVE to send you some of this heat.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

It's not only cold, it's DAMN Cold.