/**/
10/02/2012

the Adventure Continues ...


Juuuust in case you missed it on Facebook (channeling Bob Uecker as Harry Doyle in "Major League"), here is the picture I sent to FB from Instagram, today:


Actually, it was last evening.  For some reason, it never uploaded from my phone to INSTAGRAM, so I did the upload to FB manually.

We were in Mystic, CT, having lunch at Mystic Pizza, where they have very weird sausage for their pizza.  It's thin cut, like pepperoni, not crumpled like our sausage in the Chicagoland area.

Verdict?  I like Chicago Style Pizza MUCH better.

Today?  I'm headed to Boston to see the Constitution - America's oldest warship.  "Old Ironsides".

I will have pictures which I will publish on Saturday.

Ndinombethe.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I thought that "Mystic River" was an amazing movie... have not seen "Mystic Pizza" and I know I should have by now already..!

Shadow said...

the name alone with sell me to that place. glad them pizzas were good too. have a great trip!!!