/**/
3/01/2012

No Voice, Photo365, Day 60


I spent all evening, yesterday, trying to put a vlog together. I want to record my audition piece for "Listen To Your Mother". For posterity. For those of you who have asked to hear it. For shits and grins.

I can't talk well enough to do the video. That sickness that nailed me two weeks ago? Still has a grip on me. Or on my vocal cords, anyway. And the cough remains. I can't talk for more than a minute without breaking into a cough. So. Between the raspy voice and incessant cough, I'm going to have to wait to do the vlog.

Phooey.

Grannie is looking forward to tomorrow. The Honda Classic begins and Tiger is playing. These are the days that Grannie lives for - Thursdays that Tiger plays. This week and next week he's playing. Grannie was a bit disappointed when he went out early in last week's match play - he only played two days out of the 5 day event - but these three weeks have been on her calendar ever since Tiger announced his schedule for the early season leading up to the Masters.

My Broken Lens


This is what pictures look like
through that lens, since it was dropped.

It's insured.

Ndinombethe.


Post a link to YOUR photo in the Blog Hop below:

5 comments:

Jientje said...

I hope this cough disappears soon and your voice turns back to normal. So sorry about the lens.

Big Mark 243 said...

I root for Tiger thanks to Grannie... besides, I think that they still are piling on a cat who did nothing but hurt himself...

...feel better... hope the cough is not anything major...

PattiKen said...

Went out to PGA National to get a haircut yesterday. The place is swarming with guys in funny pants carrying sticks, Tiger groupies, media trucks with big dishes on the roof, and Hondas.

Hey, feel better.

Tara R. said...

I hope Tiger and Grannie have a good day tomorrow.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

So glad it's insured!