/**/
1/13/2012

Haikuy Friday - Photo365, Day 13


First, we bring you Haiku Friday - with its own Linky Tool so you can link in your Haiku.

Haiku Friday

A photo a day,
for one lap around the sun,
Photo Three-Six-Five.

Ndinombethe.





And now - one last picture of the old diner - because you haven't seen it from every angle yet.



It is cropped, it is "sharpened", it is contrast adjusted, and it is "color removed".

I'm done with her for a while.



"We don't see things as THEY are, we see things as WE are." ~ Anais Nin

6 comments:

Unknown said...

TGIF! Be careful driving today.


"We don't see things as THEY are, we see things as WE are." ~ Anais Nin

This is profound. I'm sharing on fb. It really has me thinking.

Tara R. said...

The good thing about this 365 project, is that it's forcing me to get out of my house more. Just think, only 353 more to go!

Brandie said...

Loving the pictures. I started 365 in November and didn't make it past day 6. Sigh. But I got very sick so I blame that LOL!
Anyway, that quote is so true. So very true. And for me? Truer right now than at any other time in my life!

Jientje said...

I love the quote! I'm enjoying this project. I've always wanted you to post more pictures!

PattiKen said...

One of my favorite places-I've-never-been. Love the quote.

Mrs4444 said...

That quote is so true! Love this shot :)