/**/
12/20/2011

Things I have planned for 2012


We're sneaking up on 2012 and it's time to think about what I want to do, here, on LouCeeL. In the past I haven't ever planned, per se - other than the loose 'planning' involved with publishing the stories I continue to work on. This year is going to be just a little bit different.

First. I plan to publish a photograph each day for the year. It's guaranteed that none of the photos which will be published exist yet. I am going to attempt to actually take photos each and every day, and publish the next. I may, from time to time, publish more than one photo from a single session on multiple days - but I will still shoot every day.

Second. I plan to write Gwalchmei's story to completion and, although it won't be published on LouCeeL, Sarah's story is nearing completion and it will be done in early 2012. I will announce it here, though.

Third. Wednesday will always be "Wordless", Friday will be Haiku, and either Saturday or Sunday will be an episode of "One Knight's Story".

Fourth. I will continue to publish every day, in spite of my shrinking audience. :)

Ndinombethe.

6 comments:

Jientje said...

2012 is going to be a great year!
I'm much looking forward to see your photos each day. Do bear in mind that taking a photo each day can be hard. I tried to do the same last year, but had to give it up because I ran out of inspiration and subjects. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, it's harder than you think. Try to make up your own rules as flexible as possible. It does not have to be a new photo EVERY day, does it? Still, I think you're far more disciplined than I am when it comes to blogging, so you might actually see it through. I must say, I'm very tempted to do the same, but I'm afraid I might fail again? I did learn a lot by picking up that camera each and every day, that's true. That's what tempts me in the first place.

Emily/Randomability said...

Ohhhhhh... even though I don't visit everyday, I do read every day.

How's Sarah?

Jientje said...

So do I!

PattiKen said...

Well, you know I visit...

Looking forward to your photos.

Mrs F with 4 said...

Who else is shrinking? Is this a thinly veiled reference to my new-model, more streamlined figure?

I am greatly looking forward to Gwalchmei's return...!

Tara R. said...

i'd wager that you will be a success at whatever you plan for the coming year. Good luck! (I'm very glad to see the good Knight has returned.)