/**/
12/19/2011

Monday Meanders 12-19


Bears ... 61 days until pitchers and catchers report. And the Blackhawks (Hockey, for those who don't know) look better and better all the time.

Speaking of sports, the only sport I play where score is kept is Golf. And to the extent you can call what I play "Golf", it's a lot of fun. But like anyone who does play, I'd like to play better, and to further that end, I have read many, many, many magazines, books and pamphlets that all purported to be able to help me play better golf. And, invariably, they don't. Or haven't until now.

I was asked to view a pre-publication of a new eBook on golf instruction - and in 'payment', I was asked to write a testimonial. I did. The book is being published now. I will soon have a link on my site, here, for the book. It is the best I've ever read and I know when the weather breaks and I'm back on the course, I'll be playing a better brand of game. Lookout, Tiger.

I am looking forward to my Photo365 effort. I have seen several people whose work I know and respect get better - really better - by forcing themselves to publish a new shot every day for as much as a year. I hope it works that way for me.

Ndinombethe.

3 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I do believe it's all about arm length. Pat's arms are crazy long and his swing is crazy long, too.

Big Mark 243 said...

Golf is a tricky game... that is why once Tiger lost his focus, his game has been like that of a Mercedes in need of a front-wheel alignment... I think that the publisher got the better of the deal... you are a fantastic writer and your testimonial will hook more than a few readers...

... off message, I am having trouble getting a number from Google to use with my voice account... each time that I go, it won't let me 'continue' from the page where I select my number... grr...

Tara R. said...

I vaguely remember a 365Project you'd did in the past. I may have to do something like this too. Force myself to take photos even when I don't feel like it, or think I have anything spectacular to photograph. Hmmm...