/**/
11/02/2011

She got her revenge


Yesterday I told you about the cute little chicksa at the repair shop, and how I told her I was an S.O.B. - just to see the look on her face. And then I explained that S.O.B. stands for Saver of Old Bikes.

I wonder how she felt when she gave me the estimate, today, for the work that needs to be done on my car.

Was that really a hint of a smile I saw on her face?

Was she enjoying a bit of revenge?

I know how I felt.
You know that feeling you get when you see the monster do something to someone that REALLY has to hurt?

Yeah. That's it.

Butt pucker.


Ndinombethe.

5 comments:

Tara R. said...

That must have been some estimate. You may be riding your bikes a lot more than you thought.

Audubon Ron said...

I know that feeling.

PattiKen said...

A bit "dear," was it?

Sophia Grace said...

*chuckle*
Nice language...
Butt pucker...
hehehe

Have Myelin? said...

HA - I love the SOB reference.

Butt pucker! Heh! I wish I knew that word last week, I had a colonoscopy on Halloween and boy are they a dour group...