/**/
10/30/2011

Two in a Row


Apparently, rare days are becoming less rare. This is the second day in a row that I am posting on the day - as opposed to the evening before.

This is not going to become a habit.

Anyway, I am sitting in my favorite restaurant (Diamand's) POSTUS INTERRUPTUS I'm actually home now - my food came quicker than I expected and then I had to go to Goodwill to drop off some stuff (and I picked up a bicycle) and now I'm ready to go out into the garage and sort through some tools and straighten out my toolboxes.

Busy day.

I was feeling a little out of sorts last night (Saturday) so I took a LONG hot shower and went to bed at 8:00pm. Yes. 8. I set my alarm for 6:30, in order to get an early start on the day, today, but when it went off I shut it off and slept until 10:30am. I feel wonderful today, but it does kind of shorten the day.

I WILL return to normal tonight - Monday Meanders will port at 12:01am - just like it should.

In case anyone cares. :)

Ndinombethe.

3 comments:

Audubon Ron said...

Reads kind of like you're FunkenLou.

Big Mark 243 said...

... agreed with Ron... but it should be expected as the season's change... we change with it... but our true nature always remains...

PattiKen said...

Sounds to me like your body was telling you that you needed to sleep. I'm glad you listened.