/**/
10/01/2011

Dead Head


Yes, I am a 'Dead Head'. The 'Grateful Dead' was one of the best rock bands EVER. But that's not what this is about.

I tried and tried to write a 100 Word Challenge entry for this week, but somehow the word "Widened" never seemed to touch my Muse. So the challenge goes unanswered - at least, by me.

It's so very frustrating to be frustrated in a challenge. It's supposed to stretch your mind, your talent, your ability to think on your feet. I am unstretched.

I think my Biorhythms must be in a downswing.

I wish you Peace.

Ndinombethe.

6 comments:

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

eat some chocolate.

Or does that only work for girls?

Grandmother Mary said...

Maybe how the grateful dead widened your world?

Big Mark 243 said...

Maybe I will write to 'widened'... forgot to post our picture so it may fit with the story that is currently percolating in my head...

Tara R. said...

Hopefully you'll find your muse on one of your bike rides.

Miss ash tuesday said...

Yes!!! You're a deadhead! The more you write about you, the more I like you!

PattiKen said...

Maybe you've got a 10thDoM story clogging the pipeline, and you just need to spit it out...