/**/
9/02/2011

Haiku Friday - No Nose

Haiku Friday

Ride No Nose

No Nose is soooooo smooth
Why don't people know 'bout this?
Ride 'No Nose' saddle.



Truly, I don't know why more people aren't aware of "No Nose" saddles for bicycles. They are, in a word, amazing.

It takes a while to figure out just where the seat needs to be set for your particular butt, form, shape, weight, height, etc. but once you get it? It's like riding on a cloud. I will NEVER ride a horned saddle again. Period. If you ride, spend the 20 bucks for the No Nose saddle. You'll thank me.

Ndinombethe.







3 comments:

Jientje said...

Did you go riding yesterday evening?

Nan Sheppard said...

I have THE cushiest gel seat EVER for my delicate behind.

Tara R. said...

Then I need to get a no-nose saddle. No amount of padding, nor any gelled bike shorts have helped.


My haiku is here: No dumping