/**/
6/20/2011

Monday Meanders 6-19


Cubs lost 2 out of 3 to the Yankees after taking 3 out of 4 from the Brewers. I do not understand this team. Oh. Wait. I gave up, right? Somehow, 'Go, Sox!' rings hollow as it passes my lips.

Rory McIlroy (did I spell his name right?) played a superb tournament at the U.S.Open. He won with the best 72 hole score that has EVER been recorded in the 100 year history of the Open. He got to double digits below par faster than anyone ever has before. And, unlike his performance in the Masters, where he shot 80 in the final round and blew a 4 shot lead after 54 holes, this time he held it together in his final round and played solid, consistent golf from first hole to last. Well done Rory.

I had planned to publish pictures I took last Saturday at the Greater Chicagoland Blogger Meetup - but my reader and the cables seem to have gone missing - so until I can find them, my pictures remain in camera.

I'll try to find my cables and/or the reader in time to publish those pictures tomorrow.

Ndinombethe.

1 comments:

Tara R. said...

I spent the weekend watching the US Men's Soccer team advance to the semis of the Gold Cup. Goooooooal!

Baseball and golf are foreign sports in my house. You should come over to the dark side, we have beer and nachos... and vuvuzelas!