/**/
6/19/2011

Father's Day, 2011


And the Father's Day Weekend continues ...

Yesterday was the Greater Chicagoland Blogger Meetup in Naperville. We were six in number. Not exactly the biggest crowd. But. We had an excellent time, and Brandie of "Journey of 1000 Stitches" was there. With pink and purple hair. All of which will be falling out as soon as she starts her second round of chemotherapy.

I will publish pictures tomorrow as part of "Monday Meanders", my regular Monday feature.


Today promises to be a lazy day for me. At least I hope so.

Ndinomebethe.

7 comments:

Nan Sheppard said...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY LOU! Hope it's wonderful!

Grandmother Mary said...

Ditto Nan's and how about those Bruins?!

Melisa Wells said...

"Not exactly the biggest crowd" = Small but mighty.

Have a great Father's Day!!

Bama Cheryl said...

Happy Father's Day, Lou!

Big Mark 243 said...

Have a happy Father's Day... hope it is a lazy, cool breeze and non-humid one for you..!

loraine said...

Happy Father's Day, Lou. I hope it's fantastic.

PattiKen said...

Hope your Father's Day was wonderful.

And I'll say "Go Sox," but I'm thinking red thoughts as I say it.