/**/
2/13/2011

Crap!! Again ...


It's one thing to work against deadlines - it's quite another to work against self-imposed deadlines and miss 'em.

Server crashes - always unpredictable - are murder on those self-imposed deadlines, and I spent all too much of yesterday dealing with a server crash. I got home after 11pm.

Sorry about missing Sarah this week.

I'll do better.

Be sure to check out my first post on You Won't Go Blind tomorrow. It will be called "Lou: On Relationships".

I hope you like it.

Ndinombethe.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I hope to catch it... I was looking unsuccessfully for a way to subscribe to the site but could not negotiate my way around to discovering how it could be done, if possible.

But I will hack away at it..! And for sure I will be at your post!!

Jientje said...

I won't miss it, hope you're having a great weekend!