/**/
10/24/2010

Sarah is just out of reach



Not yet.

I still can't pull this whole thing together.

It's making me a little crazy.

I think one of my problems is that I haven't clearly defined the timeline. Of course, she started her journey in 1952 - but there was no mention of dates, at all, anywhere.

She comes to Vegas once a year, but the time of year is only hinted at - it is normally sometime when Jerry is out of school.

I think I need to go back and work a few things out - I may not make timelines any clearer in the story - but I think I have to get them clearer in my head.

I have to make things make sense - at least to me - so that things stay consistent.

Ndinombethe.

3 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

That is the key... long as it is consistent to you, so that you can expect it to be consistent to the reader. I would think that bringing everything to a closure would be a little more difficult than the journey.

Sora like how the most difficult parts of flying a plane are the take off and the landing. Once you are in the air, it is truly cruise control.

You will land this bird! No doubt about that!!

PattiKen said...

I'm impressed with just the fact of it. That you are doing it. That you have already done so much. I have no doubt in the world that, as Mark said, you will land the bird.

Holly said...

Oh, the timeline plotting! Plotting in general. I know you will make it all work out.