/**/
8/05/2010

No thoughts - no imagination

Normally on Thursday I publish my response to the '100 Word Challenge'. Normally. Only this time my head doesn't seem to be able to wrap itself around the word this week - which is 'Companions'.

I have a germ of an idea. But it needs a little time to flesh itself out so I think I'll do my 100 Words tomorrow.

Which leaves me, then, with the time and inclination to wave "HI!!" to all those lovely ladies who presently abide in New York to attend BlogHer 2010. Have fun, girls.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :)

Ndinombethe.

6 comments:

NicoleB said...

Is it already one year since the last BlogHer?
WOW :)
Wishing you all the Best :)

Jientje said...

Tomorrow it is then.

Joyce-Anne said...

I look forward to your 100 words. Sigh, I'm working all weekend and won't be travelling into Manhattan for BlogHer. But, then again, you're not there, so why would I want to. ;)

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Hmmmm, companions. Like, all the gals at BlogHer '10? :) Can't wait to read it!

Unknown said...

NicoleB: Thank you, Nicole.

Jientje: Yes, ma'am.

Joyce-Anne: Okay. Now I am well and truly flattered.

Coal Miner's GD: Or the one's at HeatHer10 in Hotlanta?

Holly said...

Sure wish I was at BlogHer!