/**/
8/30/2009

A broken promise

I am somewhat ashamed of myself. I promised more of Sarah, today, and I cannot deliver what I promised. I am having trouble sorting through the things that have to happen now. There are several things written - but the order in which they need to appear and how the relate to each other isn't clear in my mind yet - and if I'M confused, imagine what presenting this material to my readers would create in THEIR minds.

So right now the additional Sarah material is like a souffle - if I take this souffle out of the oven too soon, it will fall. It ain't completely baked yet.

I had a great time at Linda's, yesterday. There were bloggers and bloggers' children and spouses and all kinds of food and a good time was had by all. Pictures during this week. And that IS a promise.

Ndinombethe.

6 comments:

Shadow said...

i don't think the drop is because of sarah, its just what happens on a weekend...

enjoy your sunday!!!

moneythoughts said...

I don't know how you find the time to do all that you do, and I think I have said that once before. Unless, you are one of those people that can function on 4 hours of sleep, and even then, with all the activities you do, I am amazed you have time to write a story. Your readers will wait. They like you and they like your stories.

Tara R. said...

A great story, like a great souffle take time... I'm willing to wait. Now I will tiptoe out so's not to make the souffle fall. Shhh.

Jientje said...

Tell me, now why did I know that?

I'm glad you had fun at the party, Linda looks like a fun lady. As for the Sarah story? I'm patient. Never try to hurry a good soufflé, I know you can't. So I won't. All good things come to those who wait. I know THAT too.

Patsy said...

Okay. :)

Loraine said...

So it takes time to perfect your work. I think it's worth the wait...