/**/
1/22/2008

Tuesday 22 Jan

23 days until pitchers and catchers report. O.K. Enough sports. (But I AM a Cubs fan.)

I am so glad that those of my fellow bloggers that have been so off their feed lately are finally getting better. Sandy and Siohban are finally getting it back together. All we have to do is get Veronica past her present, painful issue and all will be well. Be well, everybody. Be well.

There is snow up the butt, today. This has already been a long winter and it's barely begun, as winters go. There are two more official months of winter to go. Here in the Chicago area, winter typically begins to lose its edge around the end of February. That seems such a long way away, right now. At least Zachary (the high schooler) lives on campus. The snow won't impact his ability to get to school/class. His teachers, on the other hand, are more likely to be affected. I wonder how many of them won't make it to school today.

BTW, the Art class last night was canceled. I will have to wait a week. :>(

Time to go make comments. Ta.

4 comments:

Momisodes said...

Yes! Let's all be well...this winter has be brutal and it's already given me the worst flu I've seen in years :(

So sorry your class was canceled :( Bummer....I hope the weather holds up next week for it!

Can't we all just hibernate through winter?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hard to imagine snow here in Aus where the heat just isn't letting up!!! Stay warm...

Veronica Foale said...

Yep, I think we are all just about on track now.

Sorry about your art class.

Anonymous said...

Snow - nice :D!

But only for a few days when you are off and don't have to go nowhere!

Sorry for the art class!
:S