/**/
1/19/2008

Lazy Saturday ...

It is colder than a well digger's butt out there and I ain't goin' out in it. So I stayed in bed until 10:30 (SWMBO was right there with me, in case you were going to ask) (heh, heh, heh) and it felt GREAT. Staying in bed, that is. That's not anything I/we normally do, but it just felt right, today.

I have made a pot of coffe, after having taken my shower. I even made some Malt-O-Meal. I can't remember the last time I had Malt-O-Meal for breakfast (before this time, obviously) and it tasted gggooooooooodddd. I make it with milk instead of water, and I learned a long time ago to go real easy on the salt. And now I'm going to go downstairs (after I check with SWMBO - just to make sure she hasn't come up with something for me to do) and paint. I may even, if I get the nerve up,start a new one while I finish up on the current one. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS NOT SPAM!!

I am a fellow Blog 365 participant and was "tagged" by a guy named Jacob who is also in Blog 365. You'll see the rules of the game on my website in this post... http://www.knewlove.com/blog/?p=975

I figured it could be a good way to increase traffic.

-kat

Unknown said...

Oh goody - now I have three memes to catch up on.