/**/
1/15/2008

halfway through January

And only 11.5 more months to go. O.M.G.

I'm getting behind on some stuff. I have two memes to catch up with and I think this painting has taken long enough - it's time to get it done!!! So. This is the plan: when I get home I eat right away, go downstairs and strip the paint off the painting that needs stripping, re-prime the canvas with the Alkyd oil paint I bought today at blick's during lunch and let it dry overnight. Meanwhile, I'll take a pic of the stripped painting ( I have always said that I was going to document the painting - good, bad or ugly - and for a short time, it's going to be ugly ) and, having posted the picture, do the memes, catch up on my favorite blogs ( actually, I read most of them this morning but made no comments - remember - BFCL, Blog First Comment Later) and then figure out what I'm going to do for the rest of the evening. Perhaps I'll pester ... never mind. I'll think of something.

2 comments:

Marita said...

Look forward to seeing pictures of the painting, good, bad, ugly, beautiful and all stages in between.

Elissa - Managing Autism said...

At least if you're documenting your whole progress, the BEST will be clearly the BEST!!!

Can you believe we're halfway through January??

PS - Thanks for the comment on my blog earlier - you hit the nail square on the head!