/**/
3/01/2010

Monday Meanders 3-1

Two down. Ten to go. Already. Where does the time go?

The current challenge, "Silence", published on 'The Inferno' Saturday evening. Four really good interpretations of the challenge. Y'all should go and read 'em. And leave comments. Because we LIKE comments.

The next challenge is going to be 'Into Oblivion'. The Challenge on the Artist's site is going to be different - "CBS Sunday Morning TV Sun Art". Somehow, I don't think that's going to lend itself well to WRITING.

It was a busy weekend - there was a gathering at my cousin's house for my 1st cousin, 4 times removed. A birthday. She's now 3 years old, and cute as a button.

Next time there's a gathering there, I'm going to take my camera, backdrop papers and flash setup for studio work. I'm going to take some good shots of my family, and make CD's for everyone. Because I can - and they're my family.

The weather forecast says WARMER - Springlike and dry. Golf clubs will soon find their way to the back of my car - ready for instant deployment.

Have a good week, y'all.

Ndinombethe.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you a great week too!

First cousin, four times removed,
how is that, hun?

I really think it will be fun to take photos
and make CDs, cause memories
are so precious when they are with family, right?

hugs
shakira

Tara R. said...

Ahhh... the hope of Spring! May you have many warm and dry golf days ahead.

moneythoughts said...

One more month and we are in April, and April means getting the bike out and riding to get back in shape. : )

Jientje said...

Spring is in the air here in Belgium too, there were some beautiful sunny spells this afternoon.

Joyce-Anne said...

Spring? What's that? They're calling for more snow here on Wednesday. sniff

Unknown said...

I think you should absolutely do that. I bet she was adorable! Happy birthday to the wee girl!

Unknown said...

Am googling 1st cousin, 4 times removed.

Glad you had a good time.

I cannot wait for spring. CANNOT WAIT.

Unknown said...

Shakira: I miscounted. She is my cousin's great-grandchild - so she is my 1st cousin, 3 times removed.

Tara R: Thank you, Tara. From your mouth to God's ear.

Moneythoughts: Yessir. Biking and Golfing.

Jientje: I am so glad for you. Get out and about with your camera.

Joyce-Anne: Oh NO!!

Lisaschaos: She is a little gem - but oh, so spoiled.

Hyphen Mama: Me, either.