/**/
1/26/2015

Monday Meanders



No sports.  Pitchers and Catchers haven't reported yet.

I started a story, yesterday, that very few read and no one commented on.  Phooey.

The Speaker of the House and the Senate Majority Leader were both on 60 Minutes, yesterday.  One gets the impression they are not in a mood for compromise.  Not good - for anybody.

I have to start going out looking for work.  Wish me luck.  At this point, I don't really care if it's work for my little company or if I go to work for wages - but I need to work.

Ndinombethe.  Ubuntu. 

1 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

... I'll check out the story... but once I start, will you finish..?

No, the Republicans are not about compromise... they are about spreading half-truths and convincing people that they can be rich if they work hard enough... and let the rich get tax breaks even though they are rich in the name of failed economic policies...