/**/
10/20/2014

Monday Meanders



No more sports.  Period.  Until next year, anyway.

My #1 Son and I went out together yesterday.  To a bar.  First time in many moons I went to a bar to have a couple.  It brought back memories.  But then I remembered why I don't do that anymore.  The memory of hangovers past.  It's like being Scrooge.

I watched "The Professional" last night. (Not for the first time.) Natalie Portman's first role.  Starring Jean Reno and Gary Oldman.  Miss Portman was amazing.  What an actress.

This coming weekend #1 Son and I are traveling to Colorado to visit #2 Son and his wife.

I miss him.

And Skype doesn't do it.

Ndinombethe.  Ubuntu.


2 comments:

Shadow said...

Hey Lou, nice to hear you settling in.

Big Mark 243 said...

...that was neat that you were able to go and spend time with your son in that setting... and road trips are always a bonding experience...

... you are a very lucky and good man, Lou...