/**/
6/09/2014

Monday Meanders



CUBS won 5 out of 6 on their homestand which ended yesterday.  They took 3 straight from the Mets - the first home sweep in 2 years.  Then they took 2 out of 3 from the Miami Marlins - who came to town on a 4 game win streak.  We'll see what the next road trip brings.  10 games away from Wrigley ought to test their mettle.

Yesterday, I helped my son and his wife in their preparations for their move to Colorado.  Sad.

Tracy Morgan, as of this writing, is still in Intensive Care.  It's terrible what has happened.  How it happened.  I hope it was, truly, an accident - that there was no negligence involved.

Somehow, as I keep hoping to find time to myself, for myself, I keep on finding any available time, somehow ... committed.  I may have to run away and hide somewhere.  I need to slow things down a bit.  Somehow.

Ndinombethe.  Ubuntu.


2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

... even in the best of times, find space for oneself is difficult... but it is one time where being a bit rude is necessary and even understandable...

Shadow said...

hiding's good *grin*