/**/
2/24/2014

Monday Meanders



The episode of Sarah meant to be published yesterday never made it.  I didn't like it when it was done - and if I don't like it, I know you won't either.  It's being redone.

As for Sarah (and Gwalchmei, too) I may publish when the mood strikes and the Muse touches me - which means it could be ANY day of the week - except Friday.  I will hold Friday sacred for "Haiku Friday".

I watched some of the best Golf I've ever seen, yesterday.  Victor Dubuisson played some of the most remarkable golf EVER in taking Jason Day to 23 holes of match play before finally losing.  His is a name that will not be soon forgotten.

I made chilli for dinner yesterday.  Grannie said it was the best she's tasted in years.  Secret Recipe.

For Sale or Rent: Left Side of the Bed.

If you have to ask, you don't qualify.

I keep hoping things will slow down a bit so I can do some things I really want to do - I have a painting I'm working on - the "outline sketch" is done and there are some marks on canvas - I have a camera that's amazing and I want to shoot some film - I have a digital camera that equally amazing and it sits gathering dust and I still haven't learned the things I need to really use Photoshop properly.

Big hopes exist for Starlin Castro, Anthony Rizzo and Junior lake.  Fingers crossed.  Go Cubs.

Ndinombethe, ubuntu.

1 comments:

Tara R. said...

If you can impress your mom with your chili, it must be something spectacular.

Be kind to yourself...