/**/
7/01/2013

Monday Meanders


Cubs took 2 out of 3 from the Seattle Mariners over the weekend.  If they could keep that up for the rest of the year (winning 2 out of 3, that is), they could easily be at .500 by the end.  That would be 19 games better than last year.

I really love freckles on women, and most women will spend a fortune evening out their skin tone.  Waste of money, as far as I'm concerned.

I cooked dinner last night - I took a Sicilian Pasta Salad (purchased at a Deli), added some peas, and fried up some Sweet Italian Sausage which I then broke apart and mixed in with the salad and peas.  Yum.

Some time back I discovered Kahn Academy. They have an extensive set of video discussions regarding Art History (along with a dizzying number of other subjects), starting with Prehistoric Art (40,000 year old cave paintings) and continuing right through Modern Abstract. Maybe I'll be able to test out when I go back to school?

I'm really getting a little excited about the notion of going back to school.  I can't wait.

Ndinombethe.

0 comments: