/**/
6/03/2013

Monday Meanders


Rode the bike 14.5 miles yesterday morning.  Brisk, windy, yesterday morning.  With my neighbor.  We rode the Old Plank Road Trail east out of Joliet into New Lenox.  The last half of the ride was best - it's all downhill.

BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!

Poor Cubs.  They show flashes of worth - but they just aren't consistent.

If you ever have an interest in reading anything about bicycles that real people ride, and not the racing freaks and their highly specialized and uncomfortable rides, then read "Bicycle Times".  I LOVE that magazine.

I went shopping for food, yesterday.  Kept it under a hundred bucks and I got enough for the week.  Boy, am I good.

Edith Bunker died.  She was a sweetheart - and a genius.  She made Archie human.

I am reading "Lamb, The Gospel According To Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal".  Funny, irreverant, and very imaginative.  I like it a lot.  I just wish I had more time to read it.

Time?  We're out.

Ndinombethe.




3 comments:

Marianne said...

Go Hawks indeed!

And Ms. Stapleton was a genius.

Big Mark 243 said...

Seems that the best people smooth each other out... Archie needed Edith and she needed to be needed...

I will have to check out Bicycle Times... and that book does sound interesting...

Hey, where are the Hawks supposed to go..? :0)

Tara R. said...

I'm glad you're enjoying "Lamb." One of my all time favorite books and authors.

Nothing about Tiger? Poor guy.