/**/
5/18/2013

I love Saturdays


Here it is, Saturday morning, and I'm up before everyone else and I am enjoying the momentary solitude.  Well, maybe not "momentary", but it will seem so in retrospect, later, when the day starts getting really busy.

I'm going to mosey over to my favorite restaurant to have a leisurely breakfast and then I'm going to start replacing the fixtures in the gazebo (lighting fixtures are 40 years old and need to be replaced).  I won't finish before other obligations intrude into the flow of the day, but I know that in advance.

I will, however, have that job and much more done by the end of the day.

It's going to be busy.  Tomorrow will be better - tomorrow will start with a bike ride with my neighbor, and maybe even others, who may join us.  We'll see.

Have a good weekend.

Ndinombethe.

1 comments:

Tara R. said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.