/**/
4/08/2013

Monday Meanders


The idea behind "Monday Meanders" is to be able to explore random subjects - although lightly.  There isn't supposed to be any one subject explored in depth - nor is Monday supposed to belong to only one subject.

Random potpourri.  FYI

Cubs lost three games to Atlanta.  Somebody PLEASE trade Marmol.

Mornings are still a bit cold, but I plan to ride the Coot Scoot to work as often as possible.  I got one day in last week.  If it doesn't rain (I do not ride in the rain on 13 inch wheels), I'll get some riding in this week, as well.

I am REALLY getting an itch to get out on the golf course.  It's just about time to get out and PLAY!!!

I am going to be making some "ATCs" - Artist Trading Cards.  But I think I'm going to try something unique.  I'm going to place four cards (they're about the size of a business card) so that they make a rectangle and paint a miniature - and then send the pieces as individual cards.  I hope it works out like I think it will.

I'm about halfway through the re-write of "Sarah".  It's going better now than it has - although there are some distractions right now that are slowing things up a bit.  And i have outlined the rest of Gwalchmei's story.  I'll get back to him, soon.

Ndinombethe.



2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

It sounds like things are returning to normal (sorry that this includes the Cubs...) and that you have sailed through some rough waters intact...

...so looking forward to "Sarah"... and envious of your scooter... I may have someone put a motor on my bike, just to see what it feels like...

...be well!

Tara R. said...

I hope you have lot of beautiful weather for Scoot and golf.

I'm looking forward to reading 'Sarah' all together. I'll be in line for your first book launch.